Special Needs

Estate Planning and Supplemental Needs Trust

When planning for the differently-abled, the use of Supplemental Needs Trusts as part of your estate planning will ensure that you have provided protections for those with special needs and disabilities. When considering your estate planning it is important to consider any beneficiaries who may have special needs or disabilities. Receiving an outright inheritance could …

Estate Planning and Supplemental Needs Trust Read More »


In December 2014 the federal government passed a law known as the ABLE Act.  This law allows family members of a disabled person to create an account that is exempt from federal income tax to be used for certain “qualified expenses” related to the person’s disability.  This Act is created under the same provisions of …

ABLE Act Read More »

Scroll to Top