Burner Law Group, P.C. is fully operational in all locations: East Setauket, Westhampton Beach, East Hampton, and New York City.
We continue to provide the same level of service we have always strived to achieve, while remaining vigilant in safeguarding the safety of the members of our team, their families, and the clients we serve.
- To the extent possible, we will continue to meet with clients via videoconferencing to limit the foot traffic in our offices.
- All employees will maintain social distancing at their workstations, six feet apart, and remain retrofitted with partitions.
- Our offices are equipped with hand sanitizing stations, air purifiers, and disinfectant wipes in multiple locations to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness. After each client meeting, conference rooms will be disinfected.
- Face coverings will be required of employees and clients upon entering our offices regardless of vaccination status.
- Employees will participate in a self-care checklist each day, monitoring and reporting any potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- Any employee reporting symptoms will be required to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
- All visitors are to engage in the same health checks before arriving for an appointment, and appointments will be rescheduled for anyone not feeling well.
- Congregation of employees in common areas will be eliminated until further notice.
- All attendees for in-person seminars will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.