COVID-19 Phase II Protocols
As Suffolk County approaches Phase II on June 10th, permitting the reopening of professional services, we have implemented protocols to return to our Setauket office. We plan to continue to provide the same level of service we have always strived to achieve, while remaining vigilant in safeguarding the safety of the members of our team, their families, and the clients we serve.
- To the extent possible, we will continue to meet with clients via videoconferencing to limit the foot traffic in the office. Remote notarization and witnessing has been extended to July 6, 2020.
- All employees will be able to maintain social distancing at their work-stations which will be at least six feet apart and will be retrofitted with partitions.
- Face coverings will be required of employees and clients upon entering the office.
- Employees will participate in a self-care checklist each day, monitoring and reporting their temperature and any potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- Any employee reporting an elevated temperature or symptoms will be required to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
- We will be asking visitors to engage in the same health checks before arriving for an appointment and will be happy to reschedule appointments for anyone not feeling well.
- Our offices will be equipped with hand sanitizing stations, air purifiers, and disinfectant wipes in multiple locations to ensure we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Congregation of employees in common areas will be eliminated until further notice.
- We will be asking clients to wait in their vehicles outside of the office prior to their appointment time. This precaution should allow all clients and employees to maintain social distancing upon entry to the office.
Returning to the office setting will be a new frontier in the era of COVID-19. By putting these and other measures in place, Burner Law Group is attempting to play our part in keeping our community safe. We look forward to your patience and support as we enter Phase II. We look forward to seeing our clients in-person soon. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.